AML / CIP
INTERCOASTAL CAPITAL MARKETS, INC. is firmly committed to participating in efforts to combat money laundering and the funding of terrorist activities.
We have established an Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program (“AML Program”), which incorporates a Customer Identification Program, designed to comply with the USA PATRIOT Act and/or other applicable laws and regulations, relating to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. The AML Program provides for:
- Policies, procedures, and a system of internal controls designed to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable AML and economic laws and regulations;
- The designation of AML Compliance Officers, responsible for coordinating and monitoring day-to-day compliance with the AML Program for their businesses;
- Procedures for independent testing for compliance with the Global AML Program and applicable laws;
- Anti-money laundering training for appropriate personnel;
- Identification of higher risk customers, including Politically Exposed Persons and the performance of enhanced due diligence;
- Risk-based procedures for correspondent banking and private banking accounts (if applicable); and
- Appropriate risk-based measures for monitoring transaction activity of customer’s accounts.
- Our established AML and Sanctions Programs are consistently applied to investors.
We have also implemented policies and procedures designed to comply with the prohibitions and restrictions mandated by OFAC and all other sanctions laws and regulations applicable in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Please contact Intercoastal Capital Markets Inc. at 561.939.8282 with any further questions regarding our Anti-Money Laundering program.
Chief Compliance Officer
Intercoastal Capital Markets Inc.